Fast, Easy Cash Opportunities: Idea #1

I realize that starting up a business is not for everyone and let's face it, there's an awful lot of work involved in building a business whether it be online or a brick and mortar business.  I realize that some of you want to get started now bringing in cash.  In today's economy some of you moms may even have reached the point of desperation.  I feel your pain.  That's why over the next several days I'm going to give you some ideas for making money relatively quickly and painlessly.  Sounds good, huh?

I know that when I began my stint as a stay at home mom, I first began finding quick money making opportunities before I began building my online money makers.  Some of the things that I used to make quick cash, I still do today because they're just so easy and take up so little of my time.  I actually enjoy doing them, so why stop?  As a stay at home mom who wants to bring in money, you may find that you want to utilize several of my tactics.  Just pick and choose what works for you and go from there.

I have listed several fast money making links on the right hand side of this blog.  The list is by no means complete, however.  I'll continue adding as time goes by.  I just rattled off a few off of the top of my head.  Check the list out periodically for more items.  I'll be going over most of them as we go on to explain how you can make money with each one.

Let's get right to it though.  One of the things that I have done over the years is to sign up on the databases of several market research and survey companies in my area.  Most larger cities will have several of these types of companies to choose from.  Register with as many as you can to ensure that you will continue to be bombarded with opportunity after opportunity to make quick cash.  I think I am registered with about six or seven different companies and I get calls and emails just about daily for money making opportunities. 

By registering with market research companies you may be asked to fill out a questionnaire that will provide information that will let the company know which studies or surveys that you may qualify for.  That way you will only receive invitations for opportunities that you have already been prescreened for.  Many of these companies will pay cash as soon as you are finished providing your input.  Be sure that any market research company thoroughly explains to you #1) what is expected from you #2) how long the research will take and #3) how much and when you will be paid.  If a company does not wish to disclose any of those things, you should not participate in any studies with them.  There are too many reputable companies that have no problems providing all of that information.  After all, your time is your most valuable resource.  Don't let anyone waste it.

To find various market research companies near you, I suggest visiting Greenbook.org.  On that site, if you search market research companies by location, it will list just about every research company in your vicinity.  Then go to each website and sign up on their database or you can email or call them to ask to be included in their database.  Now all you do is sit back and wait for the cash making opportunities to roll in.  See?  Now how easy is that?