Brookstone Condos Open House this weekend!

Reminder for this Saturday and Sunday November 13th, 2010 and November 14th, 2010 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. I will be hosting an Open House at 103, 3180 Beaver Lake Road, Winfield.

This is a great opportunity to visit our brand new 2 bedroom Condos at the Brookstone Development.We still have a variety of floor plans available.


Please do not hesitate to give me a call at 250 864 1707, if I can answer any questions before the open house, or if you would like to book a private showing.

To view details of the units now, please visit my website - http://www.mykelownarealestate.com/

Additional home and meal support available for Senior Owners - please ask me for details.


Kind Regards

Trish Cenci

Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty

Cell 250 864 1707



.