Negative review about traderush

Traderush is obviously meant as a tool used to cheat the poor out of their savings, trying to supplement their income. Binary options are dangerous for investment, role play, and while some brokers offer a demo account, not Traderush. And they refused to respond to email complaints. The real Rip Off company located in the UK, so this cannot be done, direct contact except through e-mail. No binary options broker headquartered in the United States, so if you are interested in this kind of investment will have to deal with a foreign company.

Sales agents Rush to convince me to spend $ 250 to invest in binary options, something new on the Internet, it takes training, his advice turned out to be a disaster that caused me to lose all my investment quickly, and the company refused to refund my money. Was not explained at the time of the adoption of my account, but printed by clicking on one of the 25 links in the fine print. And they claim that it was my mistake, not reading it, this is TradeRush = SCAM.
Cheaters friend to see how easy it is to rip the innocent as my copy, and as new Traderush everday. So be careful! If you cannot get a demo account does not trust them.