Work From Home Opportunity: Stella & Dot

I have to admit that I had never heard of Stella & Dot before Christi Clapper introduced me to the company.  In my opinion, this work from home opportunity shows a great deal of promise.  The video presentation for the company is quite impressive and I have no doubt that this would be a great work from home opportunity for any woman, even if selling is not your thing.  Stella & Dot's jewelry is as unique as it is beautiful.  If you decided to sell Stella & Dot jewelry, I could see that simply wearing some of their pieces would be enough to bring the interested customers right to you.  I do have to remind you that I get no monetary compensation for any of my opinions about the work from home opportunities that I review.  I'm telling you this because, honestly, this opportunity is exciting and one of the better ones I have run across.  The video presentation and jewelry pieces really impressed me.

Here's What I Like About The Program:

  • The jewelry is unique and beautiful
  • Only $199 to start
  • Fun and excitement are a natural part of this opportunity
  • Would work even for women with little to no selling skills
  • Start up includes samples of your choice up to $350 retail
  • Start up includes 50% off of additional samples (must be purchased at the same time as your $350 in samples)
  • Lots of selling tools included
  • Convenient 24/7 online video training
  • E-Marketing tools included for social and internet marketing
  • No inventory required
  • Personal website available for $99/year (not required)
  • Plenty of tools provided to extend your potential clients beyond your own family and friends

Here's What I'm Not Crazy About:

  • Normally I would say that I'm not crazy about the $99/year personal website fee.  Although I honestly believe that you could do very well with this business without the website.  Having a website to sell your items is always a plus though.  People can look at your products and buy at their own convenience.  It is a fee, though, and I'm not crazy about extra fees when it comes to work from home opportunities.  You make the call.
  • I'm not 100% crazy about selling in a home setting.  I'm just not a sales person and I'm sure there are a lot of other women out there in the same boat.  I have to say, though, that I have a feeling that if you just gathered up the courage to do it once, you'd get over that trepidation rather quickly.  I can see that the "trunk shows", as they call them, would be more like a money-making party than a high pressure sales pitch.  Heck, I don't even wear  jewelry and I would consider buying these items!

Products:

  • Necklaces
  • Charms
  • Bracelets
  • Earrings
  • Rings

Minimum Investment To Get Started:
  $199



What's Included?

  • $350 Shopping Spree gift certificate for retail purchases of samples
  • 50% off of additional sample purchases to be completed at the time of the $350 shopping spree only (one time use, must be done within 7 days of your start up)
  • Invitation postcards
  • Stella & Dot Look Book Catalogs
  • Order Forms
  • Hostess Planners
  • Stella & Dot Trunk Show Display Signs
  • Visa/Mastercard Tent
  • Mini-Look Books
  • Opportunity Brochures
  • Stylist Guides
  • Ring Sizer
  • 24/7 Online video training
  • Support from home office
  • E-marketing tools

Compensation/commission structure:


  • Up to 30% commission on jewelry that you sell
  • Opportunity to earn free jewelry and business supply credits as you sell
  • 4% of the sales of people in your downline (downline is unlimited) with a potential for increasing the commssion as your rank gets higher



I was introduced to Stella & Dot by Christi Clapper.  She told me that she started with Stella & Dot back in October of 2009 and her business has exploded from there.  She told me that Stella & Dot allowed her to quit her full time job and now she's selling Stella & Dot jewelry full time.  If you'd like to contact her for more information, you can visit her website at www.stelladot.com/christishay, email her at christi84@aol.com or call her at 330-936-4575.


The professional company onlinebuildingplastics provides all the information on underground pipe.
Find all the info that you need about " mlm software mlmsoftwarecentral " at mlmsoftwarecentral