Work From Home Job Blast: 1-800-Flowers.com

Yesterday on the news I heard that the city in which I live, St. Louis, is number 49 on a list of the 50 worst states to find a job.  This news was alarming and eye-opening.  Thinking outside of the box when it comes to finding ways to work are going to be a necessity for a lot of us, moms and dads alike.  If you can find a way to work from home that suits you and your family, you'll be even more ahead of the game.  I know that my choice to work from home initially was influenced by the increasing costs of quality day care, ever-increasing gas prices, as well as my son's special needs. 

I assure you that I am 100% dedicated to helping the followers of this blog find ways to earn money from home.  With that being said, that there are those of you out there who would prefer to work from home for a legitimate company with a set schedule.  Because of that, and because those jobs are so hard to find because of the never-ending scams, I will be making the Work From Home Job Blast, an ongoing part of this blog.  In each "blast" will be a 100% legitimate work from home job that has been posted by a legitimate company.  By becoming a follower of this blog, you will be ahead of the game by being notified quickly of these work from home opportunities. You can concentrate on taking care of your family, while I do all of the screening for you!  What a deal, huh? 

I will also be setting up an account on Twitter shortly where you can choose to receive tweets of the "blasts" as well. 

Here's the first of many Job Blasts:




  • Customer Service Temporary Work From Home Opportunity with 1-800-flowers.com. 
  • Must be a resident and live in the following states Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Illinois ,Montana, New Hampshire New Mexico,  New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Oregon, and Virginia
  • Must type 35 wpm & prior call center experience is strongly preferred.

If interested visit their website:  1-800-Flowers.com Employment Page